Smoked Party Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigsyd

Fire Starter
Original poster
Here are some Smoked Party Wings I smoked on the Horizon Smoker. 275-300F for about 1.5 - 2 hours. Sat in some Italian Dressing and Hot Sauce (a little soy sauce and Worcester also) overnight. Then hit'em with a little SPG and my BBQ Rub. On to the smoker (Hickory today). Flip after an hour. I usually shoot up the smoker to about 325 or higher for the last 20 minutes or so to crisp up the skin. Delicious. IMG_20171111_191455.jpg IMG_20171111_191505.jpg IMG_20171111_191518.jpg IMG_20171111_191446.jpg IMG_20171111_191434.jpg

Wings are a family favorite around here. Your's look good.

Chris

Reactions: bigsyd
Ok. I tried 'em tonight. All I can say is WOW ! That marinade was excellent ! I mixed it up and licked the fork I used to blend it. Considered just drinking it straight up. Nope, Nope, Nope...Gotta get it on the wings. Not a real easy decision. Glad I did. I ate a few as soon as they cooled enough and was drooling so much I needed a napkin. Mind you, these are not sauced, just made my mouth water so much for more. That almost never happens.
Saving them for my lunches another tough choice. I already had dinner and gotta be at work early, so I can't stay up late chomping on these.
I'll give a "LIKE" for this one.

Just to note, I made these wings last til today, just so the daughters will get samples. Middle daughter now expects them for her birthday in April and the youngest wants them anytime they are made. A hit for sure. Gonna be page 1 for chicken in my recipes.

Just to note, I made these wings last til today, just so the daughters will get samples. Middle daughter now expects them for her birthday in April and the youngest wants them anytime they are made. A hit for sure. Gonna be page 1 for chicken in my recipes.
I go to Costco and get the big multi pack of Party Wings and smoke all of them at the same time. There's something about that Italian dressing and hot sauce lol

Made these wings as a Thanksgiving Day appetizer for the early football game. My family was blown away as to how good they were. This recipe has legs and will be around with us for the quite some time.

I've been looking at Malcom Reeds YouTubes. He provides excellent instructions to some great recipes. Take a look all!

Made these wings as a Thanksgiving Day appetizer for the early football game. My family was blown away as to how good they were. This recipe has legs and will be around with us for the quite some time.

I've been looking at Malcom Reeds YouTubes. He provides excellent instructions to some great recipes. Take a look all!
Malcom is a genius lol

ED335F09-90EE-405F-90D6-51A97FCD2DB8.jpeg Hi, thought I would let you know, I tried a version of your recipe (of stuff I had on hand) ...it was delish. I had no hot stuff this week to add, so I susituted boiled cider. I marinated overnight and and then used McCormick Lemmon Pepper seasoning..All I can say is...THANK YOU. First
time making wings on the pellet smoker, so I needed suggestions. I did adjust my time per our set up) Mrs Mup.

Here are some Smoked Party Wings I smoked on the Horizon Smoker. 275-300F for about 1.5 - 2 hours. Sat in some Italian Dressing and Hot Sauce (a little soy sauce and Worcester also) overnight. Then hit'em with a little SPG and my BBQ Rub. On to the smoker (Hickory today). Flip after an hour. I usually shoot up the smoker to about 325 or higher for the last 20 minutes or so to crisp up the skin. Delicious. View attachment 344038 View attachment 344039 View attachment 344040 View attachment 344041 View attachment 344042
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some wings I am going to get going tonight.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky