Smoked Mixed Nuts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I too tried Todd's nuts! Followed the recipe with no changes. Flavor is great. Only problem is I didn't get enough smoke on them for my taste.

They finished last night around 11 and I stuck them back in the plastic jar they came in. What do you think about throwing a couple hours of cold smoke on them when I get home tonight?

Thanks for the recipe and the amnps Todd!

Question i plan on making some of Todds nuts (haha) do they have to rest for a couple weeks like cheese does ? or they good to go rite after cooling 

Bourbon?

I'm In!

Never thought of that.....

How about Bailey's Irish Cream?

Todd,

I just smoked a large batch of nuts today following your recipe, words can not describe how insanely awesome these are !!!!!  I used Pitmaster Blend pellets and fired up the MES 40.

If anyone reading this section and hasn't tried making these, ya gotta get goin' !  They are very simple to make, and I can guarantee that you've never had nuts as great tasting as these, WOW !

Todd,

I just smoked a large batch of nuts today following your recipe, words can not describe how insanely awesome these are !!!!!  I used Pitmaster Blend pellets and fired up the MES 40.

If anyone reading this section and hasn't tried making these, ya gotta get goin' !  They are very simple to make, and I can guarantee that you've never had nuts as great tasting as these, WOW !

they look great.

david

They are great!

Reminds me that I gotta do another batch

I smoked raw whole almonds today for 2 hours and no joy... so I came here to do a bit of research.

I have baked them in an oven before using egg whites and spices and it worked great.  Going to try Todd's method next time!  

Thanks for posting this! 
yahoo.gif

Keep trying till you get it right!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky