Smoked MeatLoaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

nate07

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 3, 2017
Fredericksburg, VA
So I have been thinking about doing a smoked meatloaf for a while. So I have been doing my research.. Tonight I decided to do my first meatloaf.

I started out with 2lbs of 90/10 beef and 12 oz of bolners meat company chorizo.

I added in the bread crumbs, onion, eggs, and milk.. Combined it with the meat and rolled it up

I put the roll in a greased ziplock and and let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour.

I cut the ziplock away after the hour in the fridge. The loaf has taking on a nice shape. Ready for the smoke, I'm using an apple wood smoke in my MES

After about 1 1/2 hours on the smoker

After 2 1/2 hours in, I am ready to move it to my gas grill for the last 20 minutes of the cook.. I'm hoping it helps the sauce really caramelize onto the meat..

Got the meat sauced up, I used a ketchup, adobo pepper sauce, mustard, and some roasted garlic.

1 C. Ketchup
1 tsp. Adobo pepper sauce
2 T. Mustard
1 roasted garlic

Pulled off at 155 IT.. Tented and sliced at 162 IT

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky