Smoked Loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mike5051

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 7, 2015
New Orleans LA
Inspired by garyhibberts thread, I bought a 4lb loin and got it on the WSM. I had a couple of bone in breasts with it. Loin and breasts rubbed with Grillmates applewood rub.

loin&breast.jpg

Smoked with pecan chunks until IT hit 140. The breasts were at 160 when the loin hit 140, I pulled them all off at the same time.
smoked loin&breast.jpg

They are resting now. Thanks for looking!

Mike

Looks real good, and I have to agree nice work on the timing. I love shredded chicken.

Chris

Gotta agree, loin is right up there for smoking. I've done quite a few stuffed, plain or whatever, they still turn out yummy.

Nice gang of meat there .. points ..

Looks real good, and I have to agree nice work on the timing. I love shredded chicken.

Chris

Thanks guys! Sorry for the delay in thanking you all, my email updates aren't happening. I appreciate the kind words!

Mike

I love smoked pork loin I do several a year and freeze. Also you want a great sandwich, try slicing porkloin real thin on your favorite bread veggies and or sauce.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky