Smoked Kielbasi

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking kielbasi Richie, I'm almost ready to start making my own. I've got the cannon, cure and spices. I just need the scale.

Point for sure
Chris

Just saw the cut / plated pics . Looks fantastic ! I cooked up some of the white for lunch 2 days in a row . It's really good . Nice work and thanks for sharing .

P.S. I made another batch of the chicken Italian before I made the Polish .
So good . Almost gone again . Thanks Bud .

Richie that is some fine lookin sausage! So how did the daughter's boy friend handle stuffin sausages? You didn't let him get around the smoker and then walk around your daughter smelling like that good smoke! Thats like waving a red flag IMHO. <chuckles>

Great job on both the sausage and the thread. Great job.

Man that looks awesome. And I’ve been wanting to make a kielbasa...going with this recipe this week!!

73 Thank you it is pretty good you can always add more garlic,salt,marjoram Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

Great looking kielbasi Richie, I'm almost ready to start making my own. I've got the cannon, cure and spices. I just need the scale.

Point for sure
Chris

Chris Thank you! You are going to have fun using it,I made sausage for years with mine.You can make fresh while waiting to get the scale.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Yum. Very nice

Adam Thank you I couldn't eat the Kielbasi I bought up here,got use to having all them good Polish shops were I lived. Thank for the feature I appreciate it.
Richie

Just saw the cut / plated pics . Looks fantastic ! I cooked up some of the white for lunch 2 days in a row . It's really good . Nice work and thanks for sharing .

P.S. I made another batch of the chicken Italian before I made the Polish .
So good . Almost gone again . Thanks Bud .

Rich Thank you all of my recipes I am willing to share,glad you Like them.I will be making more of the Chicken pretty soon.Thanks for the Likes I appreciate them
Richie

Richie that is some fine lookin sausage! So how did the daughter's boy friend handle stuffin sausages? You didn't let him get around the smoker and then walk around your daughter smelling like that good smoke! Thats like waving a red flag IMHO. <chuckles>

Great job on both the sausage and the thread. Great job.

Kevin Thank you I let him do the mixing till his fingers were numb,smoked it the next day.Wife an Daughter went shopping while we were working,she wanted to know if we did a test fry.
So the Mrs fried up what was in the tube she ate almost all of it. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Great looking batch of sausage and real good color from the smoke. Beautiful piece of work! RAY

Man those look awesome. I could finish off a lot of that. Is there anything that is 0 carb that could be substituted for the dry milk? I see that in a lot of lunchmeat and hot dog recipes as well.

Man those look awesome. I could finish off a lot of that. Is there anything that is 0 carb that could be substituted for the dry milk? I see that in a lot of lunchmeat and hot dog recipes as well.
I have no idea other then leave it out,my fresh is made without it and it is good.
Richie

Reactions: jcam222 and chopsaw
Dry milk is for moisture. Maybe add STTP.?

Adam That is a good point since the butts I used were so lean it really did help with this batch.Thanks for bringing that up.if their is enough fat the NFDM is not needed.
Richie

Reactions: chopsaw
Adam That is a good point since the butts I used were so lean it really did help with this batch.Thanks for bringing that up.if their is enough fat the NFDM is not needed.
Richie

Right but I hardly ever use NFDM but use STTP for all my hams. Just to make sure they are not dry.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky