Smoked Jalapeno Poppers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man that looks good.  I never thought to use a ziplog to squeeze the cream cheese out, I always used a spoon and it takes time.  No more spoons!!!

Hey, know of anyone here who will punch 1 inch holes into some metal so I can have a stuffed jalapeno/ABT rack for smoking whole stuffed peppers vertically?

Ziplocs are great piping bags:  use them and toss.  Regarding someone punching holes in metal, I've got this one and it's great.  You're not going to find anyone who could do a one-off for this price and qualiity.

Reactions: negolien

Ziplocs are great piping bags:  use them and toss.  Regarding someone punching holes in metal, I've got this one and it's great.  You're not going to find anyone who could do a one-off for this price and qualiity.

Just what I was looking for!  Thanks!

drool.gif
Wow! I am drooling!I will definitely be giving them a try in short order.
thumb1.gif

Not sure how I missed this one! That looks like a great recipe for sure!

I'm giving a point for stealing your recipe!

By the way, I thought of you in a thread I started a bit ago. :laugh1:

Not sure how I missed this one! That looks like a great recipe for sure!

I'm giving a point for stealing your recipe!

By the way, I thought of you in a thread I started a bit ago. :laugh1:
Well, better late than never... Thanks for the Point.

If your talking Pew Pew Pew... LOL... I like your clay holders, I'd like to order one that holds 5 up and 5 across.
Also, just ordered me a new Pew Pew Pew toy, a Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm carbine.

ok, headed to the barn to give these a try. Got a sack full of Jalapenos and off we go! Thanks for the recipe. Love the search feature when looking for ideas.

Reactions: negolien
CR, Have a party to go to this weekend. Do you think I could smoke these at home then tansport them and reheat on a gas grill??

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky