Smoked Hot links & Bratwurst with Q-View!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bratrules

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 7, 2010
Southern Cali.
So I had some family come over and i decide to greet them with some hot smoked extra hot links and bratwurst. They came so good am glad I had left overs 
sausage.gif

As you can see I served them up on a roll with some creamy slaw and grilled onions and peppers!! 

Xlnt looking.....if I recall from your last posting on these you smoke them fast & hot. Something to be said for that with the looks of them smothered in onions & peppers....one of my fav ways to eat them. Good job....

Xlnt looking.....if I recall from your last posting on these you smoke them fast & hot. Something to be said for that with the looks of them smothered in onions & peppers....one of my fav ways to eat them. Good job....
Yeah i smoked them around 300-325 for about 1 hour using apple wood chips. They had a wonderful smoke ring they almost looked cured!!

I also put 4 different kinds of peppers in the hot links i wanted them very hot!!! 

You has left overs? They look too good to have any left over!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky