Smoked delicacies...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, I have the same selection problem as you Jimmy. I lol'ed when I read fiddleheads. Thought to myself "well if they don't sell em at Walmart, I'm screwed lol"

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I have to agree with some of the other people on here that said smoked cheese! Always great and while some might not right off hand consider cheese a delicacy so to speak check out the price per pound of most smoked cheese. That to me says it is a delicacy. Also as others have suggested smoked almonds as well.

any smoked cheese, shrimp, oysters, smoked meatloaf, smoked hotdogs, smoked pork steaks, smoked bologna, stuffed peppers & jalapeno's. Most of these are "finger foods" that I smoke while doing a "long" or over night smoke.

Cold Smoked butter is great on a cooked steak. There are a lot more but this is just a few that came to mind.

My rule is, If you can eat it you can smoke it!

Would Wagyu beef be considered a delicacy? I've never cooked any nor ate any.

I vote yes just because of the price. I have had the chance to have it a few times and it was very good. Might have had something to do with the cooks. Tried it once at a restaurant, once from another team at a BBQ comp and once when by brother in law cooked it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky