Smoked cod.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Did you pick a recipe yet? Just to clarify, is this attempt as an entree part of the meal or a snack? All my Salmon and Ling Cod recipes are typically snacks as in small nuggets, etc. All in a cooking range of 125 to 140 f degrees. Rock cod is very hot cooked on the grill or gas stove.

I was thinking about combining tropics a smoking als suggestion. I was gonna make it with lobster & scallop mac and cheese and fried corn.

noboundaries, would salted Pollock work instead of salted Cod? WallyMart sells frozen salted Alaska Pollock inexpensively.

Oops replied to the wrong person first. Corrected now.

Last edited:
noboundaries, I ran across this cod yesterday while looking for other things. You might like this price.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky