Smoked Chicken Wings with pictures

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you thiink a guy should cut them apart to be regular resturant style wings before injecting or after smoking? Going to a pot luck and wanted to bring wings but dont want the whole thing still together.

I too am a huge Wing fan, gonna give the injection idea a go.

One question I see no one else has asked, why only one serving of wings
drool.gif

Jetman<<<

I too am a huge Wing fan, gonna give the injection idea a go.

One question I see no one else has asked, why only one serving of wings
drool.gif

Jetman<<<
Not me I fill every rack I have when I smoke wings! Bag em up and keep a good supply in the freezer so I can have them anytime I want!

I'll be smoking some wings up for the Seahawk game today, since the Wife doesn't like too much heat mine will be more mellow than these, but I never thought about injecting the wings.  Probably use a butter/garlic injection.  Thanks for the idea!

I'm not sure why you would want to separate them, here we love the full wing, but if that is your plan I would buy they already separated.  You can buy them in 3 lb bags frozen and take out as many as you might need like.  Only part I am not sure about it if you would get too much leak out of the injection since the skin is cut.  Good luck!

They look great!  On my last batch I sprayed the wings every half hour with some apple pie moonshine I make.  This really seemed to help in crisping up the skin.  Might try the cherry pie moonshine next time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky