Smoked Cabbage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well Marvin you had 2 plates of my cabbage how did you like it? the brisket was very close to your original. i have learned from the best!!!

Mummy cabbage?

Congrats Hooked! If Marvin's singing your praises you must have done a heck of a job! You can't ask for better training than that!

Help me please. Debi I have created a monster now he wants me to build him a bigger smoker for his birthday. What have I done. Should I run like the wind.

LOL well Marvin If I were him I'd ask you to help me build a smoker too!

The trick is to train him up so you can get him to do the smokin' and you can sit back and supervise. It is a very addictive hobby!

POP

POP

... is that a torch I hear?

:lol:

SOMEBODY has to be in charge of the important stuff (the adult libations, of course!!)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky