Smoked burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cronocide

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Apr 16, 2016
Pennsylvania
Decided to do some smoked burgers after working on the nursery today. 4lbs. of ground beef, 1/2 lb. of bacon, smoked cooper cheese, and some BBQ seasoning. Getting ready to throw them on momentarily after the smoker settles in.
Smoked cheese.jpg
bacon.jpg
burgers.jpg

Great looking burgers. I really like the idea of adding bacon into the meat mix.
I add one package of dry onion soup mix to 2 pounds of hamburger meat--no extra salt added as the soup mix is salty. That gets the onion flavor throughout the burger.
Gary

Great looking burgers. I really like the idea of adding bacon into the meat mix.
I add one package of dry onion soup mix to 2 pounds of hamburger meat--no extra salt added as the soup mix is salty. That gets the onion flavor throughout the burger.
Gary

Gary we use onion soup mix over a roast when we do it in the crock pot a great taste.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky