Smoked Boiled eggs?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Marvin and I tried them last night, they only need to stay on for about 30 min or you risk to much smoke, me personally would have put some cheese topping with probablly some bacon bits and served them hot, but these did taste really good by themselves.
993c21e6_vbattach11652.jpg

Well I cold smoked two doz for an hour and a half in hickory/cherry the temp was kept about 90. My family, who laughed at the idea BTW, scepticly tried them. the first doz was gone in a flash. the second doz was made into deviled eggs and were gone at dinner. Looks like a success to me as they were already asking me to make more. with the cold smoke they didn't get rubbery and the smoke flavor really sank in. They turned just slightly yellow/grey and tasted great. Like I said between cheese and now eggs I am going to have to build a full time cold smoker. You all are the best help a rookie could hope for.

Thanks
Longshot

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky