Smoked Birria & other Stuff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What a feast Jed ! And the flavors must be out of this world ! Everything looks great !

Keith
Thank you Kieth! Yes, lots of flavors🤣 maybe a bit overboard! It was fun and tasty though, with plenty to share with neighbors! I appreciate you!
Jed thank you for your process, and the twists and turns on the recipe. Good on you for
doing it the way you feel and taste as you go along.
It all looks perfect, and I would love to sit at the table with you and throw a few of those down my neck, lol

David
Thank you David! I appreciate your time! Not sure if it was perfect🤣 but it was a learning experience! You’re welcome anytime, let me know and I’ll get the Birria going!
That's some fire right there Jed. Wife's been begging me to make some for months. Thanks for the kick in the ass!
Thank you Jake! You guys will love it and I can’t wait to see your version. I don’t recommend going the bone broth route I did. Simpler will be better for this one! I appreciate your time!
Yup, them is money tacos. We love them. Drop that bone broth and just do the red Chile sauce like I do. Super delicious and cuts many steps out of the cook. Nice work Bud. Big like.
Thank you! Yes, that was an unnecessary step that I tried out because I was trying to figure out how to get a big batch of the consume for cooking 1000 tasters in a peoples choice taste test at a neighborhood competition. Any ideas? If I do the beef Chuck in the mole with water I’d still have to strain it to serve. Maybe a Chile infused beef broth?

I appreciate your time !

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Damn! You even made me tired with all you had going on! But you smashed it out of the park! Can imagine the aroma and flavors coming from that cook!

P.S. Glad us enablers can still help you out! Look forward to some Blackstone cooks from you!

Ryan
Thank you Ryan! Yes, you guys are definitely enablers, but in a great way🤣 I appreciate your time!
That looks amazing! These are definitely on my to do list!
Thank you Hef, highly recommend a go!
Holy smokes Jed. That all looks amazing! What an effort. You guys are killing me I need to get on trying this out. Can just imagine the flavors you got. Big LIKE!
Thank you! Definitely give it a go! I appreciate your time!
Boy howdy Jed, I'd stand in line for a couple of your tacos! Just an incredible amount of work you put into that cook, nice job! RAY
Thank you Ray! You’re welcome anytime!

Very nice Jed, that may have been a whole lot of work, but the pay off was spectacular.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: bauchjw
That’s some damn righteous birria tacos Jed! They look absolutely fantastic!!!! I gotta do this again soon after seeing yours. Nicely done!

Reactions: bauchjw
Very nice Jed, that may have been a whole lot of work, but the pay off was spectacular.

Point for sure
Chris
Very appreciated Chris! It was worth it!
Looks like I'm late to the fiesta, dunno how I missed this.
Spectacular cook Jed, Ole!
🤣 Thank you! Things get busy and it’s hard to keep up! ! I appreciate your time and compliment!
That’s some damn righteous birria tacos Jed! They look absolutely fantastic!!!! I gotta do this again soon after seeing yours. Nicely done!
Thank you Ray! I really appreciate the compliment and your time! Can’t wait to see what you do!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky