Smoke Tronix on Amazon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yeah, I'm really curious about this as well. I called the company the other day and they didn't have much information. When I asked if there were any differences other than color between the D4015B and D4015SS, the person I spoke with said that she didn't know. The website and manual don't mention the wattage of the element, so I'm wondering about this as well.

Well, I was not going to wait anymore. I ordered it on Amazon on August 24, and they said delivery would be Sep 22-Oct 21.

Then I got an email recently telling me they would ship earlier. Got a an email this morning that it has shipped, expected to be delivered on Sep 14.

So the wait is close to over. But I am going to have to wait as it's a gift from my wife and I have to wait to get it "officially" (meaning not before the event date). I will make sure to post a review after I use it (in about a month) as I have have 8 slabs of ribs waiting to be smoked...

Well, I was not going to wait anymore. I ordered it on Amazon on August 24, and they said delivery would be Sep 22-Oct 21.

Then I got an email recently telling me they would ship earlier. Got a an email this morning that it has shipped, expected to be delivered on Sep 14.

So the wait is close to over. But I am going to have to wait as it's a gift from my wife and I have to wait to get it "officially" (meaning not before the event date). I will make sure to post a review after I use it (in about a month) as I have have 8 slabs of ribs waiting to be smoked...
Awesome!  I'd be really interested to hear your feedback on this item.  I need some more real estate and am considering either one of the larger propane smokers or this unit.

Used it twice. I like it. I was able to do 6 full slabs of pork ribs at once. Good result. Not too bad to clean.

The app on phone/tab is nice, BT connection is OK (as expected). It blasts a siren when you reach the target temperature, so be ready for it!

Now, the issue is that the manual is not detailed/correct at 100%. After my first use, I had several emails with their customer service, and I finally got the missing details. Here is how it should work:

- Put water in the pan (they do not mention it, but any decent user should know it...), wood chips in place

- Select your target temperature and pre-heat

- Once temperature reached, load the meat

- Always press Fast Smoke (it is not in the instructions, and that is the big miss), otherwise the wood burner will never start and your wood will not smoke. You may want to press it a second time after the 20 minutes if not smoking enough.

- Wait until done

Enjoy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky