SMF - What do you look like?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
I couldnt find a post of what everybody looks like so i thought i would post one. It is always nice to know who you are talking to. I will start.

This is me and the missus driving from Pensacola Fl to Phoenix AZ about a year ago. I had just woken up and look the part..lol

amandaandmenc7.jpg

depends on if i have hair or not, here is a pic of me shaved, with my two kids from first marriage. this was taken in july '05. my avatar shows me with hair.
e98e4284_vbattach12148.jpg

This is me and an old friend. She doesn't talk much, but is a real good listener!!!! And, she does like a good fire work display.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!
4459d7bd_vbattach12151.jpg

dont have many pics of myself . was a very keen photographer a few years ago befor all this digital stuff came on the scene, sold my trusty old nikon 35mm gear for a digi and it was the worst thing i ever did , anyway most of the time i was on the wrong side of the lens to be in a pic , but i do have a couple in my comp drive , so here is one taken a few years back though , i am the one in the hat .
7a3fd4f4_vbattach12190.jpg

The ugly mug in my avatar is yours truly. Maybe I'll update it when my kilt comes in. (Memo to self: Begin working on tan-nobody likes looking at white legs!!)

crewdawg52-It had been close to 2 hrs. since we had came off the river and had put them in a 120 qt. cooler of water to keep them alive while we showed them off. O2 levels were probably real low causing them to turn yellow.

cajunsmoker- We were using dogwood poles with a single 9/0 Trueturn hook and 4 oz. weight set about 12 to 18 inches under the surface with live bait. The big one sure put on a show before we got it in the boat.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky