SMF is Back.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
good to have the site back - don't really care abot losing the posts - but 'sniff sniff' I'm back down to 6 rep points.
Oh well I suppose it's just incentive to get smoking lol

thanks for gettting the thing running again guys :-)

Maybe it's time to look for a host that does better backups!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Woo Hoo! Was out of town yesterday and now I see we're back in business. Everything seems to be zooming along just fine.

Now if I can just get my lifetime membership, founding member, moderator, and OTBS status back I'll be doing great!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Goodbye points and rep too
icon_sad.gif
. Time for more QView!

LOL my User CP isn't empty anymore! It's funny how you miss something that you had before that in real life shouldn't even matter...but somehow it does.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Thanks for the freebies Smok'n!

I am missing more than that and since I did finally check back in today, I lost another 700 posts by posting here. I fear if I saty here 10 more minutes, I may be banned. I fly in and out of chat like a frickin flying carpet, I can't give points or edit, and in two posts I lost 700 post count.

I will leave my eamail adress with someone more patient than I, and when this place is finally up and running, they can give me some notice.

I realize Brian and Jeff have been working hard on this, but it just gets old, . I think you guys should shut this place down, hammer out the details, get it back to what it needs to be, then re-open it. If this place was the ONLY place I have ever posted my threads/smokes. I would be devestated, cuz they are gone. I post at lotsa places (and will always do so) so I have an avenue to get MY stuff back if I need it, or want to post it somewhere else.

good luck to those working on the issues,and to all my friends here, keep smokin,learnin, and be carefull about puttin all your eggs into one basket!
wink.gif

Later!

Looking back into my user cp, looks like i am losing about 400 pts too, maybe more.

Texas Hunter, are you still a mod? I don't see it next to your avatar.
confused.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky