SMF is Back.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Had a little trouble logging in at first but then remembered I had changed my username from DrowzyDave to DDave. Hey, when things settle down a bit, can one of the Mods change my username to DDave again?

Glad to be back!!

Thank you Brian and Jeff for all of your hard work!!!!!

Dave

Yay!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
biggrin.gif
I've missed my fix! Can you tell I'm happy we're back up and running? Thank you Brian and Jeff for all your hard work! I've really missed this place.

I see. Wow, it felt like forever ago that I joined this forum, but really - it was RIGHT before the 10/10/08 restore date.

I don't really feel like starting over, so I don't think I will. After all, I'm supposed to be working right now and I have to fight the wife and kids for computer time at home!

PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Glad I learned a bunch though...good group of folks here. Hey - speaking or Richtee...what happened to him? I haven't seen him since the Great Crash of over a week ago?

Brian and Jeff!

WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Thanks for getting the site back up.

Glad to "see" all of you back here at SMF!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

I don't post much but it sure is nice to have the site back up again. Thanks for all the hard work and effort you guys put into getting it going again. I know much of what you had to have gone thru because I did most of that type of work on the system for the company I used to work with.

Thank you again I truly enjoy this forum.
Killbuck

Yippie!!! I have a couple of backed up Qviews I need to get out of my system.

Thanks Jeff and Brian for all your work!!

Not everything your friends are still here and your post count will be too

Thanks for getting back up and runnin Brian and jeff. I sure missed it.

Now can ya restore my points, I think I had 16,000.
Thanks in advance.
Dan

1 awesome site improvement i have noticed, instant spell check. if it is spulled inkoreectally it will have a dotted red line under it. right click on it and the correct spelling or choices of possibilities come up. click and wammo bammo, you look super genius like you paid attention or sumptin in english.

thanks to you techno awesomes for getting us up and smoking
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

Glad to see we're back up and running again. Thanks guys!

A great thanks to all that were involved in getting our SMF up and running.

I havent posted in a while, just doing some reading, I thought the site was gone, glad to see it back up, and running.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky