SMF Dark Mode is Now Available for All

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I will double triple.... Excellent!!! Very nice on the phone, now I can read on the phone while watching TV without others bugging me that my "light" is messing with their view... LOL

Reactions: TulsaJeff
OK Jeff... What can be done with the alert list as far as putting a white line between the Read and Unread post's... I know it says which one (read/unread) it is at the bottom of each... But the line (black) use to be there in the classic mode and it made life so much easier ...

I like and am using Dark

OK Jeff... What can be done with the alert list as far as putting a white line between the Read and Unread post's... I know it says which one (read/unread) it is at the bottom of each... But the line (black) use to be there in the classic mode and it made life so much easier ...

I like and am using Dark
See if that's better..

My problem with it is that it doesn't add the wood to my smoker for me automatically. Can you get on that too?

• Haha
Reactions: civilsmoker
Jeff... Can anything be done with the red squiggly line for misspelled words under the dark mode... Maybe yellow or something... can't see the red line... And I need help with speeling bad...

Keith, I think that is a device/system thing.. for instance, on my Mac it is not a red line at all but rather a white box below the misspelt word with the corrected spelling.

I will look further into this but I don't think I can change that 😔

Keith, I think that is a device/system thing.. for instance, on my Mac it is not a red line at all but rather a white box below the misspelt word with the corrected spelling.

I will look further into this but I don't think I can change that 😔
My misspelled squiggly thingy is red no matter what site I'm on, so I don't think it's set by the website, but in the browser/browser theme settings.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky