Small T-Bone (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Small T-Bone (Ninja)

I decided to play this one by ear, and not bother with the Smart Probe.

First Marinated in Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki:
So I Set the Ninja on Hi Grill, and let it Preheat awhile.
Then I put it in & let it run up to about 110° IT, and flipped it.
Then I pulled it at about 126°, and let it rest until the IT was @ about 138°.
Then I split the Little Guy up for the 2 of us, and plated mine, and added some Creamed Corn & some Spanish Rice on the side.

I think I’ll go back to using the “Smart Probe” on Steaks, so I don’t have to keep checking the IT.

Very Good little meal for two Old Folks who seem to eat less & less all the time!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

Marinating with Kelchner's Pineapple Teriyaki:
IMG_7813.jpeg

Ready for Grill:
IMG_7814.jpeg

After First Flip:
IMG_7815.jpeg

Resting:
IMG_7816.jpeg

Bear's first helping, with Creamed Corn & Spanish Rice:
IMG_7817.jpeg

Looks pretty tasty Bear. Did you take a bite out the steak before the pic? Shows how good it was, couldn't wait. 👍🙂

Looks real good John. Great Char marks too. Can you do thicker cuts on the Ninja too?

Looks pretty tasty Bear. Did you take a bite out the steak before the pic? Shows how good it was, couldn't wait. 👍🙂

Thank You M ax!!
Nope--No Nibbling. Dividing that little thing for the 2 of us, with the bone in there was a PITA, and caused that odd shape.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks real good John, Tbones are around 15.00(plus)/lb here. So they're a no-go for us.

Point for sure
Chris

T-Bone, our favorite steak! Looks good Bear.

Thank You Colin!!
I don't usually buy them, because the T-bones around here are usually Tough.
However this one wasn't too bad. Ribeyes are my favorite, but they're $16 per pound.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Sure looks good Bear! Nice job as always! And you're definitely not helping with the new toy wants!

Ryan

Looks great Bear! We love T bones. I remember when the boys were younger I’d grill T bones and eat all the tails at the grill before serving. Lol they never knew the difference.

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Looks real good John. Great Char marks too. Can you do thicker cuts on the Ninja too?

Thank You Mike!!
Yes, but I don't know the limit.
So far the biggest thing I made on My Ninja was a Half Eye Round, so that was close to 3" Thick.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky