"SLT"---Spam, Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich (Shrimp on the side)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm a spam lover here! Did some smoked spam a while back and this has me wanting to do it again!

Nice work!

Thank You Civil!!
I don't eat Spam often, but sometimes I get a Serious Craving for it, and gotta do it !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Great looking sammich, Bear! The shrimp add a nice touch too. I had some smoked SPAM this past weekend. It was actually pretty fantastic!

Thank You Joe!!
Yup, Smoked Spam is over the top!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great!

Grilled or smoked spam is even better as far as I'm concerned and it reheats well. :emoji_wink:

Lettuce was a rarity at home when I was a kid and I was used to bacon and tomato sammies only, so the green stuff would be unnecessary for me.

This if one of the few instances where Miracle Whip would be a toss-up for me. Otherwise Dukes please.

Another thought would be buckboard bacon. A deli I used to frequent carried what they called high on the hog bacon. Aka Buckboard.

Looks great!

Grilled or smoked spam is even better as far as I'm concerned and it reheats well. :emoji_wink:

Lettuce was a rarity at home when I was a kid and I was used to bacon and tomato sammies only, so the green stuff would be unnecessary for me.

This if one of the few instances where Miracle Whip would be a toss-up for me. Otherwise Dukes please.

Another thought would be buckboard bacon. A deli I used to frequent carried what they called high on the hog bacon. Aka Buckboard.

Thank You 1More!!
I cut most of my Buckboard a little too thick for a BLT, but I do find it more flavorful than regular Belly Bacon.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky