slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

paulk

Original poster
Dec 26, 2010
Looking to get a good slicer with out breaking the bank.  I will use it quite a bit so I dont want a cheapo. Whats everbodys choice?

I have been lurking on Clist and ebay for almost a year trying to nab one around $200 

I have been lurking on Clist and ebay for almost a year trying to nab one around $200 
gary, come pick mine up...........10" berkel commercial. the switch is a little funny but then so are you! seriously....i'll let it go cheaper than you will ever find on CL...........ninja don't need no slicer!

gary, come pick mine up...........10" berkel commercial. the switch is a little funny but then so are you! seriously....i'll let it go cheaper than you will ever find on CL...........ninja don't need no slicer!
That is quite a deal! I would love to. Might not be for a few months - got a lot going in the next two months but after that I will come and see ya for sure

That is quite a deal! I would love to. Might not be for a few months - got a lot going in the next two months but after that I will come and see ya for sure
A toggle switch is easy to replace.

My Berkel measures 13 inches across..

It is magnificent...

Takes longer to clean than it does to slicer 15 pounds of meat.

After cleaning and disinfecting I spray it with food grade silicone and spray again right before I slice.

41b5b088_slicer005.jpg

Have a great day!!

Craig

wasn't going to sell it but for you.........anything!

besides, you need more "stuff"...............

wasn't going to sell it but for you.........anything!

besides, you need more "stuff"...............
Thanks man you are the best. Think this thru and let me know via email if what you want for it.  I need to come for a pit bull leg licking sometime soon anyway LOL.

Will contact you via email soon 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky