Site seems to be lagging, typing takes time to catch up on the screen

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wklkjn

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jun 29, 2016
Bolivar, Ohio
Hi, I'm not sure if this is a problem with my computer or something else.

While typinng in the different forums to answer or ask questions, the typing is slow to catch up to what I'm actually typing on the keyboard.  I've never seen this before.

And the weird thing is, right now, it is not doing it at all.

I'm confused, but maybe someone has an answer.

Thanks!

Im not seeing any issue right now. It could be you or it could have been the site. If it is still happening let me know.

I am not having issues.   I never do thou when this comes up.

yea Brian.... it's been doing same thing for me too ...

Well lets be honest in your case it could be user error. Remember I know you. LOL.

Ill report this to get the ball rolling.

Thanks.

Well is seems to be no problem for me.    I type and it keeps up easy.    Weird.

Everything seems buggy:  lag between typing and seeing on the page, script errors, plug-ins crashing, etc.  I'm looking right now at some chopped-up video with 2 Star Wars collectors:  I get that ads keep pages like this alive, but it seems to get more labored every day.

Yep, been acting up for me as well. It will stop loading and/or take quite a while to load the page.

I have tried on different browsers/computed and the same issue across the board.

- Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky