Sirloin Burgers and side of jalapeno and Cheese Sausages

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mighty fine looking meal David!! Beautiful plate and congrats on the carousel ride. Hard not tolove a good burger...at least in Tracy's estimation :emoji_wink: That's what we had for dinner last night.

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Mighty fine looking meal David!! Beautiful plate and congrats on the carousel ride. Hard not tolove a good burger...at least in Tracy's estimation :emoji_wink: That's what we had for dinner last night.

Robert

Thank you Robert for the like and the comment

Yes hard to beat a simple and great burger , and fries and gravy on the side. :emoji_yum:

It is always an Honor to make the carousel , not expected with a quick and simple meal of burgers and sausages

David

Thank you for the feature , but was not expecting this on a not fully smoked meal
But as always , it is an honor to be up there

David
Looks really good. I think the sausage had them at Hello. You been in a bad way for a while and deserve the uplift. The burgers look great. I cooked some yesterday also and were terrible compared to yours. I decided against posting them. Congratulations on the rotator ride.

Thanks for the comment Flat,
You been in a bad way for a while and deserve the uplift.

God I hope you are wrong, If so . It is a nice gestor, but I do not want pity votes.
There are a lot more folks on here with a lot bigger problems than what we went through.
But very nice , but not deserving if just to make me feel better. Thanks

Now you should have posted your burgers , we are all friends here , room for everyone's posts
And we are our own worst judges on our cooks/smokes
I cooked some yesterday also and were terrible compared to yours. I decided against posting them. Congratulations on the rotator ride.

David

Reactions: flatbroke
Good to see you getting the smoker fire up again, David. Great meal--love burgers and fries. But.... ketchup and gravy on fries?? Mind you, who am I to nay-say, after all I always put ketchup on French toast, to the dismay of family. :emoji_wink: :emoji_wink:
Gary

Thanks Gary for the like and the comment, yes nice to be cooking and smoking foods again outside the house.

Yes love me some ketchup on my gravy also, little tang from the ketchup with the gravy Mmmmmm :emoji_yum:

Love me some French toast , now ketchup on it , I will have to say I am ok with that as I know I must have had that before as when I have French Toast I almost always have eggs of some kind, mostly scrambled and that means there is ketchup on my plate also. With a big helping of syrup. So I know I would have cleaned the plate up with the french toast , so there would be ketchup there in the mix also, lol so I am with you on that.:emoji_sunglasses::emoji_thumbsup:🤠

David

Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky