Simple Branzino Fillets

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Bought some Branzino Fillets from Trader Joes a while back and time to cook. Think they like $5 for four fillets. All this discussion on cast Iron decided to put the Hard-Nitriding Cast Iron Skillets away and go back to regular ones. My large had some rust in it and just cleaned it and went with it. No time to mess with. Sprinkled flesh side with a little Blacken Seasoning. Turned out pretty good. Those are the sugar free Green Tomato relish I made. Really tasting good now. Nice blue cheese salad and some Kimchi. Only hard thing about this was eating while my lip still numb from Dentist.

20220112_132930.jpg

Brian, that all looks great. As an avid fisherman, we love to eat fish, but I had never heard of or seen Branzino so I looked it up. I would definitely eat that., nice work...

Nice soft meal for after the dentist visit... Very nice! Like!

I had never heard of Branzino either...also an avid fisherman. But I don't buy much fish as we catch all we can eat and give some away.

Nice soft meal for after the dentist visit... Very nice! Like!

I had never heard of Branzino either...also an avid fisherman. But I don't buy much fish as we catch all we can eat and give some away.
If I ever find a boat I will be eating fresh! Not looking good though.

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Great looking meal! Looks nice and light, exactly what I need after a few weeks of heavy eating!

Brian that looks fantastic start to finish. I’ve not had that fish before but saw it on Wildfork I think. Love the green onion with a blue cheese salad. I serve green onions and blue cheese dressing with wings instead of celery. The tomato relish is very interesting to me.

That looks like a meal I'd enjoy, Brian. But I'm sure glad people looked up what it was! lol. Blue cheese anything is always a hit with me, so your salad is a winner.
I made up a batch of green tomato relish a few years back and really liked it, too.
Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky