Silver Smoker Refresh

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bonessivtec

Original poster
Feb 3, 2010
Hamilton, OH
I have a friend in the counter top fabrication business, so when my original counter on my CharBroil Silver Smoker began to look like crap from the weather, I asked him to fab a Corian counter for me.  This smoker is about three years old and was showing its age so I gave the whole thing a refresh.  Fresh high temp paint, new Stainless Steel paint on the handles, and a custom paintjob for the emblem.  This thing cooks great with a couple mods including a baffle, a modified charcoal grate/basket, and a lowered chimney.  I get about 6 hours of constanst 225 to 250 degrees using the Minion method.  It's just ready for a butt or two this weekend.

baf37af3_IMG-20111026-00040.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky