Silicone bucket liner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Boxxedmerch

Original poster
Jan 25, 2018
Anyone heard of or used a soft silicone bucket liner for their drip bucket? Seems like a good idea. Easy to wash and reusable. Similar to aluminum liner that Traeger sales but soft silicone.

Reactions: chopsaw
Sounds like a great idea...JJi

Thanks. Yes I haven't seen anything like it. Was thinking of getting a some made and then selling them or giving them out

I guess I'm washing my drip bucket either way so I'm not sure how much the silicon liner would buy me. Just something else to wash. Disposable changes that equation.

We just use quart paint cans on my Louisiana smoker, and gallon cans on the big one. They hold a LOT, and are disposable. I also like that I can put a lid on to keep the critters out. If a raccoon or skunk get in your grease bucket, it is a BIG mess.

Reactions: Gbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky