silicon gloves

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bluefrog

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 3, 2006
Delray Beach, Florida
If you guys and gals don't have a pair of silicon gloves you don't know what you are missing. These things withstand heat up to 600 f. I even use mine to remove the cast iron smoker box from my gosm big box to refill it with wood. They are also great for lifting large pieces of meat such as butts or brisket. I got mine on line from Target for about $25.00 a pair. Be careful if you do an online search as some of the gloves advertised are not pairs but only one glove.

Scott

I have not received mine yet but i got a pair off of amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Steven-Raichle...803250&sr=8-35

I went searching all over the web and like blue asid a lot of places on sell them as 1 glove. I did find a few industrial supply stores that had gauntlet (elbow) lenght gloves that would work but hey were either too expensive or wanted orders of 10 pairs or more so I settled on amazon because I had a gift card.

Got me a pair. They are quite handy inside and out. Kitchen or patio. Easily washed. They were a present. Don't know where they were bought from but I love them.

I tried Sams Club but they did not have them. The associate said that they had them about a year ago but had not had them recently.

Scott

They work great ... got mine from Ron Popeil with my rotisery
- set it and forget it!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky