• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Signature

el cid bbq

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 14, 2011
I'm able to find my profile page pretty easy, but can't seem to find the "edit signature".  Any help would be appreciated. 

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
It should be right at the bottom of your profile page.

If it's not there,you might have to be here a little more time.

Craig

el cid bbq

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 14, 2011
Thanks Craig - It's probably the time thing since I've only been on a couple of days.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I may be wrong, but I don't think you can edit your signature unless your a premier member.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Any member can edit their signature but you do have to have x number of posts before it will allow you to. Regular members may not post links in their signature line but Premier Members can that is the only difference as far as signatures are concerned

el cid bbq

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 14, 2011
Any member can edit their signature but you do have to have x number of posts before it will allow you to. Regular members may not post links in their signature line but Premier Members can that is the only difference as far as signatures are concerned

Thanks. I'll keep plugging along.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
The guy who wrote the software Huddler uses set it up that way is the only answer I have heard. SMF uses Huddler's platform so they control how it works

Last edited:

s2k9k

AMNPS Test Group
Joined Sep 8, 2011
I guess it's kinda like smoking a Boston butt, patience!

bubba blue

SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2014
Good to know, whether 20 or 30 posts... newbee here to this forum.

Guess I will check out the "premier" member requirements next..hmmm..looking...

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.