Shrimp for breakfast?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Heck yeah!

OI000046.jpg

They sure look tasty. 4:26am? 30 years ago that was a..."Just Gettin Home, " treat. Now, that would be an..." I up for the 4th time to Pee, " snack before returning to bed. Breakfast would be around 9, when my Wife gets up...JJ

Nice looking plate
I use to have things like that all the time LOL Worked the grave yard shift
Richie

Nice looking plate
I use to have things like that all the time LOL Worked the grave yard shift
Richie
Thanks Richie! I worked graveyard for 14 years. Loved grossing out the wife by having a beer and a hotdog. While she's having her morning coffee.

Reactions: Millberry
Love those guys, as a matter of fact I have a pound of raw shrimp in the freezer & I think we will be eating shrimp cocktail this afternoon. You have inspired me!
Al

Love those guys, as a matter of fact I have a pound of raw shrimp in the freezer & I think we will be eating shrimp cocktail this afternoon. You have inspired me!
Al
Lol! Thanks Al. Though I doubt I had to "push" too hard!

They sure look tasty. 4:26am? 30 years ago that was a..."Just Gettin Home, " treat. Now, that would be an..." I up for the 4th time to Pee, " snack before returning to bed. Breakfast would be around 9, when my Wife gets up...JJ

Yup---Used to be my "Just Getting Home" treat.
Only I liked mine heated up with Melted Butter.
Looks tasty though, Steve!!
Like.

Bear

Mmmmm shrimps!
Dang Steve, you said breakfast and this Southern Boy was thinking Shrimp-n-Cheesy Grits with a couple of sunnyside egss atop'em.

If I would have had some grits in the house then this would have had a much different ending! Except sunnyside eggs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky