Shout out to ThermoPro C/S

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

912smoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 29, 2020
Statesboro Ga
In the days where customer NO service seems to be the norm, I had a very good experience with ThermoPro. I know they're alot of great products on the market and thanful that Inkbird supports this forum (I plan to place an order with them today for the vacuum sealer).
My TP-19H suddenly died Wed evening so called c/s. All I need to do was provide my Amazon order # and they has a replacement on the way !
Arrived at my door yesterday ! Great experience and service !

Attachments

• ThermoPro.jpg
    ThermoPro.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Bigheaded
Good to hear, I had a similar experience with Ooni, my scale wasn't working. I asked if there was any way to recalibrate it, they asked if my address was the same they had from my order, and BOOM sent another out. Even better here, ThermoPro isn't even the big-name expensive brand here. ThermoWorks are like 4-5x the price an might not even do what they did for you.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky