Shorter Signature and Collection Updates!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kilo charlie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 25, 2017
Iowa
The other day someone mentioned that the details in my signature were getting to be too much and I finally completed a project I started last year. I've removed most of the links in my signature and put the majority of them in my personal thread. Most people do not even see the signature on their cell phones unless it's turned the long way and on the computer it cannot be avoided so making two improvements in one seems like success to me.

I had to keep the link to Pops Brine in there as well as the posts I made that were featured - those were proud moments with such good competition - and of course the chair build that so many people seemed to enjoy at the time. Otherwise everything else was removed and The Kilo Charlie Collection should be up to date at this point.

Thank you all for your support over the years both publicly and behind the scenes!!.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky