She wants chicken and ribs......

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The Princess must get what she wants. Or at least thats how it goes in my house. And looks like you did a darn good job of putting the requested eats on.
Jim
Thanks Jim and we're always eager to please right ?
I'm always taking orders from a woman anyway lol

Keith

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Looks fantastic. As a side not I see you have beans.. I also like beans. if you have a cast iron throw 2 cans of pintos some jalapenos and onions and brown sugar and bbq sause and some rub some bacon and a package of lil smokies cut into rounds. best beans ever lol. Let the ribs drip all over it ummmm yum,.

Reactions: 912smoker
Looks fantastic. As a side not I see you have beans.. I also like beans. if you have a cast iron throw 2 cans of pintos some jalapenos and onions and brown sugar and bbq sause and some rub some bacon and a package of lil smokies cut into rounds. best beans ever lol. Let the ribs drip all over it ummmm yum,.
That does sound great ! These were cooked in the oven in the CI skillet due to time constraints.
I always mix in some SBR bbq sauce and add Honey Pecan rub on the bacon.
I like the idea of the drippins and jalapenos and I'm sure that adds a lot of extra flavor !

Thanks RAY. All were satisified.
Yes the Yardbird has great flavor and color yet mild enough for the women folk in my house:emoji_sunglasses:

Keith

Reactions: sawhorseray
Thanks and I love the color and flavor of Yardbird. Full bellies and then nap time lol

Keith

Keith, those meals look very tasty…. Nice job my friend! And tell that granddaughter that she chose well! Love me some yardbird parts and ribs! Nice choice young lady!

Thanks Justin and she was happy with her choices. We've got the requested chicken thighs for her but now she and her sisters want the 2 finger thick pork chops for tomorrow lol.
A woman's prerogative right ?🤣
I've been out since Wednesday with bronchitis and finally feel like doing something so I'll be cooking for 12 tomorrow 😎

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky