Seriously? Nah.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sawhorseray

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Oct 17, 2014
Gilbert, AZ

Tom had been in the liquor business for 25 years. Finally, sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 50 acres of land in Alaska, as far from humanity as possible.​

He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month. Otherwise it’s total peace and quiet. After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door. He opens it, and a huge, bearded man is standing there. “Name’s Lars, your neighbor from forty miles up the road. Having a Christmas party Friday night, thought you might like to come. About 5:00.” “Great”, says Tom, “after six months out here I’m ready to meet some local folks. Thank you.” As Lars is leaving, he stops. “Gotta warn you ... be some drinkin.” “Not a problem” says Tom. “After 25 years in the business, I can drink with the best of ‘em.” Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. “More ‘n’ likely gonna be some fightin’ too.” “Well, I get along with people, I’ll be all right. I’ll be there, thanks again.” “More’n likely be some wild sex, too.” “Now that’s really not a problem,” says Tom, warming to the idea. “I’ve been all alone for six months! I’ll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?” “Don’t much matter ... just gonna be the two of us.”
mceclip0 (36).jpg
mceclip0 (37).jpg
mceclip0 (38).jpg
mceclip0 (39).jpg
mceclip0 (40).jpg
mceclip0 (41).jpg
mceclip0 (42).jpg
mceclip0 (43).jpg
mceclip0 (44).jpg
mceclip0 (45).jpg
mceclip0 (46).jpg
mceclip0 (47).jpg
mceclip0 (48).jpg
mceclip0 (49).jpg
mceclip0 (50).jpg
mceclip0 (51).jpg
mceclip0 (52).jpg
mceclip0 (53).jpg
mceclip0 (54).jpg
mceclip0 (55).jpg
mceclip0 (56).jpg
mceclip0.jpg
mceclip0.png
mceclip1.jpg
mceclip1.png
mceclip2.jpg
mceclip3 (1).jpg
mceclip3 (2).jpg
mceclip3.jpg
morals1.png
older2.jpg
t1-437369-6609_texas_summer_survivor.jpg
tesla2.jpg
th-2796210056.jpg
th-2884239574.jpg
th-3455365470.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Thanks Ray! Loved em!
This one actually had me laughing out loud. So true to some of the folks I have worked with today.
Jim
Jim, my son comes help me sort fat hogs in the afternoon when he wakes up and before he goes to work...says it's more enjoyable than working with some people! You're welcome to come as well!

Ryan

All excellent Ray! I thought I replied earlier this week. The first one had me lol'ing. Thanks again my friend.

Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky