semi-pro smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

szivan123

Original poster
May 10, 2007
hi,my name is joe from ohio.I have an ole hickory smoker.It'
s the cadillac of the smokers.I'm still learning how to use it.I have 3 beautiful kids that love bbq.I just started getting into catering and I 'm getting in my first bbq comp in august.I hope to learn and also share my expierences.Nice to meat yall!
tongue.gif

Welcome to SMF szivan123. Glad to have you with us. Looking forward to seeing your posts and hearing about your comps. Post pics we love those pics.

Keep Smokin

Welcome to the SMF Joe. Great folks here so jump right in the smoke is thin and blue.

We are doing are first comp in July. I will be great to compare notes.
icon_smile.gif

Glad you found us!!

Welcome to the SMF, I too am dabbling in the catering thing and will be at my first comp in july..............a lot of common interests here!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Good to have you here. This is a great place to get tips and advice. I started six months ago, and am now getting requests left and right to cater here or there. I couldn't have done it without the support of the SMF family.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky