• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

semi-pro smoker

szivan123

Joined May 10, 2007
hi,my name is joe from ohio.I have an ole hickory smoker.It'
s the cadillac of the smokers.I'm still learning how to use it.I have 3 beautiful kids that love bbq.I just started getting into catering and I 'm getting in my first bbq comp in august.I hope to learn and also share my expierences.Nice to meat yall!

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Welcome to SMF szivan123. Glad to have you with us. Looking forward to seeing your posts and hearing about your comps. Post pics we love those pics.

Keep Smokin

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Welcome to SMF ... heck we take advice as much as give it

glad to have you with us!

Have fun too ....

hillbillysmoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 7, 2007
Hi Joe, Nice to see you here. Please feel free to jump right in and share with us.

tonto1117

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Welcome to the SMF Joe. Great folks here so jump right in the smoke is thin and blue.

We are doing are first comp in July. I will be great to compare notes.

Glad you found us!!

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Welcome aboard, please tell us about what you like to smoke. Glad you found us here.

bbq bubba

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 12, 2007
Welcome to the SMF, I too am dabbling in the catering thing and will be at my first comp in july..............a lot of common interests here!

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Welcome Joe -

We got all kinds of experiance here so come on in and join in - we're the friendliest forum on the net!

teacup13

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 22, 2007
welcome to SMF... lots of stuff to learn here and alot of people to help you along your smoking journey

scotty's bbq

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 26, 2006
Hey Joe,

Glad to have you with us. This is the best place to get BBQ info on the net!! I'm from Ohio, where are you located in Ohio.

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Hi Joe...welcome aboard SMF...glad your here,look forward to your posts

ikinya6

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 25, 2006
Good to have you here. This is a great place to get tips and advice. I started six months ago, and am now getting requests left and right to cater here or there. I couldn't have done it without the support of the SMF family.

triple b

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 27, 2007
Welcome to the SMF.......Glad to have you join.
I'd really like to hear about your catering experience.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.