Semi new

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gpwprescom

Original poster
Sep 18, 2012
Hi from Harrodsburg, KY.  Been smoking for about 8 years off and on.  Just retired and hope to be more on than off.  I started with a ECB.  I have a 30"MES, a new 40" MES (20070311 thanks to this site, I was going to get the SAMS CLUB model, but because of all the problems, I got the older version from Amazon) which I am going to smoke two pork butts in tomorrow.  I also have a Great Smokey Mountain gas smoker that I bought about 4 years ago at the end of the season at Walmart.  I have yet to use it.  I am going to get on here and get all the recommended mods.  I also have a AMAZN Products pellet smoker I use in the MES and will use it tomorrow in the new one.  I haven't used chips since I got it.

This is a great site for learning as well as I learn something every time I smoke.

Glen

Hey Glen

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Gary[/h3]

Glen, glad to have you here! Nice selection of smoking toys you have there, only thing missing is a stick burner :biggrin: !

Looking forward to your pork butt session-be sure to post up your q-view in the Pork section so we all can drool over our keyboards!

Enjoy the Smoke!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky