Seeking Smoke Hollow mods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ps0303

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Tampa,FL
Just got my Smoke Hollow 3615GW 36-Inch Propane Gas Smoker and now I'm looking for some mods. Pretty sure I'll end up sealing the door better but I am curious about maybe adding a smoke stack to it. Currently it has a vent in the back up top but thought maybe it should be extended. I will be using my a-maze-n tube in it for smoke.

I will be adding my needle valve to the regulator from my old smoker. That was the best investment I ever made for my first smoker.

Any other worth while mods for this smoker?

I can't speak for your particular smoker, but when I bought my MES 30 electric, I did so knowing it was a base for the smoker I wanted it to become. So mine is modified, including a stack to help the draw for my cold smoking.
More details here.
Another reason for me was to get the smoke up and away from me and my guests if smoking during a party. But mostly it was for cold smoking and the draw it can add to exchange the smoke. Functionality.
All the parts came from the ducting isle, and water heater venting isle, at my local Lowe's store. But Home Depot, Menards, Ace, and others should carry parts for your dream machine. ;)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky