See the World ... Smell the Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am wondering why there aren't more takers on this. Really the only thing that you have to do is post the same pictures in this thread as you would any other thread. The pictures can be the same ones that you post to your own thread, but they do have to be posted here to qualify.

Help support larger future events by participating

Sounds like a great idea. I'd like to post pics of my first butt "experience." Want to post this because it was the smoke responsible for my newly found obsession haha, not to mention the incredible taste. This smoke was one ill remember every time i fire up those coals from now on. It was awesome running into problems during the smoke and just jumpin on the forums to ask questions and the next thing i knew they were answered and i stopped sweating hahah. Anyways here they are. Didnt get a chance to get a photo of it pulled which will undoubtedly hurt my chances at a prize, but I dont mind, just hope everyone else gets a chance to show some more Q view. Loveeee that Q view

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...nerc06/Smokin/

I humbly submit my entry to the most esteemed and highly exaulted judges (brown nosing compete
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
). These pics are from my July 4th smoke. This was also my first try making a fatty. Had a few friends over, polished off a few barley pops, and had a wonderful day.
70f369cf_vbattach13894.jpg

1216ff33_vbattach13893.jpg

eb86968e_vbattach13892.jpg

9443e994_vbattach13891.jpg

you need to place this contest around more in the threads, i found this because someone else asked about it.

id like to enter my calzone fatty

id like to also add the veggy fatty too

these were smoked on a GOSM

You got that right, i'm a shoe in for a Win
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
I'm kidding tho, I hope more people enter a photo or two, hay people post a pic of something
biggrin.gif

I would like to submit my first smoke in the newbie category, a butt and Fatty, notice how clean the smoker is
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

I would also like to submit my second smoke in the newbie category, chicken, ribs and fatties. You can see the thin blue smoke

Ribs were put on naked and srayed with apple juice and ended up being a 2-2-1/2 method based on the pullback. when I unfoiled them I coated them with T-Bones sticky apple ribs sauce.

Chicken was brined overnight, rubbed with EVOO and seasoned with lemon pepper

Enter as many times as you like as long as the pictures were from this years smokes (I know.. who's gonna know.)

PC & Ultramag, I've made this thread a sticky so it shouldn't get buried.

Good luck with your contest and I hope it brings in tons of pics. I thought I'd post pics of a recent smoke but I consider myself as part of the Forum Managment so I'll hold off.
icon_mrgreen.gif

If'n you need help in picking a winner, let me know and I lend a hand.

Enjoy

Thanks Dutch. If we get our horns all locked up we'll give ya a holler
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky