Second time on the MES

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by wil, Jun 29, 2008.

1. wil

wil Newbie

OK this is my first attempt to do the Q-view.

First two are my new MES and it's first use (pork Loin, brisket, beef roast, and 2 packages of ribs).

The other three are today's results 5 packages of ribs, Tri-Tip, Eye of Round, Bonless Rump Roast, and 11 links of German sausage.

Can't wait to dig in!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dirtman775

dirtman775 Smoking Fanatic

nj
    very nice lookin grub

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Looks like a bunch of fine eating to me [​IMG]

4. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Mmmm Wil, you did a great job, looks awesome![​IMG]

5. ronp

ronp Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Nice job, howw do you like your MES?

6. wil

wil Newbie

Thanks for all of the positive feedback.

The German sausage is a local families recipe that one local butcher shop is authorized to produce, it is Walt Kamman Sausage.
    I did have a problem with a couple of links that were not directly over the water pan, they were to dry to eat. Darn I hate to throw away food.

I love the MES so far. Except the clean up after wards. I started the smoker at 1040 and it was already 103 degrees outside. It was 113 degrees when we brought it all in at 1530. That is why I bought the MES, I don't like being out in this Yuma heat messing with a fire. I don't mind messing with the fire in the winter when it is in the 70's. Once an hour to add the wood chips is no problem.