Search problems

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

donnylove

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 3, 2009
Billings, MT
I've been having trouble with the search feature lately. I put in something that I know should bring numerous results, such as "UDS" or "pork butt" and I get 0 results. All of my settings are the most liberal they can be. Is anyone else having this problem? Am I missing something? Thanks

UDS got me nothing also. I didn't try butts. Try going to the thread for them then doing a search. It worked fine for me then.

Okay, so "pork butts" worked for me now, but why wouldn't UDS yield anything? I can't think of what else I've had trouble with, but for the last week or so I've had this happen with a couple different search keywords.

I just did a search for uds and got nothing, I went back and did a search for uds build and got a ton of hits....just FYI

I beleive the search term must be longer than 3 characters. So "UDS" won't get you anything but "UDS build" will. Similarly "oak" won't get you anything but "oak wood" will.

Dave

Ahhhh. That would explain my problem. No more searching for just UDS, MES, TBS, etc!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky