Sear first tritip

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The first time my friend bought them from Costco in CA they were $5.99/lb in the last 2 years have not been any less than $7.99....still a deal as far as I am concerned. I can get them in NY at Restaurant Depot (supply house) but need to buy 7 at a time. That does not bother me but they don't seem nearly as tender as the Costco ones from CA.

You are killing me with posts about a cut I only found once around here and it was $9.99 / #
I'm sure my buddy that owns a meat shop would keep one for me, but he isn't generous on the pricing for something that usually goes in the grind.

try popping into any local meat store. A lot of times from what I hear they can save some for you but they again from what I hear ground them up for ground beef.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky