Scrambled Eggs & Meat Friends. (Breakfasts)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bow that's a great way to start the day John!
Everything looks perfect love the fluff on the eggs! Now I know why I'm hungry 😕

Keith

Since I gotten a gas griddle, I've been making a lot of breakfasts outside. It fries eggs (with onions, peppers, or alone) better than any pan on my electric rangetop. I've gone to preferring my eggs that way. Of course the good fry cooks can scramble with a griddle, but I don't think my skills are at that level yet.
Although I'm amazed at how quickly I've learned to crack an egg with a spatula...much easier than using the side of a pan, as I've done for years.

Since I gotten a gas griddle, I've been making a lot of breakfasts outside. It fries eggs (with onions, peppers, or alone) better than any pan on my electric rangetop. I've gone to preferring my eggs that way. Of course the good fry cooks can scramble with a griddle, but I don't think my skills are at that level yet.
Although I'm amazed at how quickly I've learned to crack an egg with a spatula...much easier than using the side of a pan, as I've done for years.
Thanks Bill !!
You'll be at the top of your game in No-time!!
Sounds Great !!

Bear
Looks awesome Bear! I think I know what my breakfast is going to be!
Thank You Jed !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Oh, do I remember those weekend mornings as a kid where Dad served up eggs and homemade scrapple. Dang, that was good!

Oh, do I remember those weekend mornings as a kid where Dad served up eggs and homemade scrapple. Dang, that was good!
I had a lot of that since, but as a Kid, all I had for breakfast was cold cereal, until after High School. I was mostly Skin & Bones until then.
LOL---But that was an awful lot of Eggs ago!!

Bear

• Haha
Reactions: schlotz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky