Schezuan pork.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks real good to me! I may just have to try one of those cast iron woks. I've always used a $9 carbon steel one from a restaurant supply store....
I do have a glass top, but I would honestly be surprised if you could hurt it short of really banging that pan around.... I've used a heavy Le Cruset dutch oven for years without issue
Thank you! I've only used a glass top range on vacations. And only with normal cookware. So I wasn't sure.

Reactions: kuroki
Delicious looking plate of food Steve ! Is that what it sounds like when your wife hits you over the head with it...WOK, lol! Really cool pan!

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: indaswamp
Fantastic piece of wok there Steve, nice dish! I've had some Schezuan that I really enjoyed and some that caught my face on fire, of course that was back in the days I'd go to a restaurant. I know that wok is heavy, I'm wondering if you have to wear and oven mitt when using it. RAY

• Haha
Reactions: indaswamp
Delicious looking plate of food Steve ! Is that what it sounds like when your wife hits you over the head with it...WOK, lol! Really cool pan!

Ryan
lol! Thanks Ryan! If I got hit with that thing. It would end up in a crime lab!

Fantastic piece of wok there Steve, nice dish! I've had some Schezuan that I really enjoyed and some that caught my face on fire, of course that was back in the days I'd go to a restaurant. I know that wok is heavy, I'm wondering if you have to wear and oven mitt when using it. RAY
Thank you Ray! I use 2 oven mitts to move it.

Man, that is 5 star! I’m glad you found your Wok, really paid off! Great meal, I may have to copy that this week!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky