Scallops, Fillets and NY Strips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sorry Brokenhandle Brokenhandle but I sent the last of the flowers to your wife. May your turkey be moist and your pants be stretchy blessings to you and your family.
One more thing... if you want to be a smart ass and be disrespectful to me that's fine. But don't you ever bring my wife into it!
Yes I saw your message pc farmer pc farmer and I totally agree with you. And I'm trying to be. But I will not tolerate that type of disrespect to my wife.
Quite honestly you can put a stop to it or I will bring it up to all the moderators. I try to be respectful to everyone but this is a bit much!

Ryan

The issue is everyone takes things to heart. Its the internet.
No one can joke anymore

Reactions: GaryHibbert
Three of my favorite foods. Beautiful job Peachy.
BTW, you can thank ME for the flowers. I've been driving semi's for 46 years now, so I'm quite familiar with that saying.
Gary
Thanks for the flowers Gary.
Wow 46 years old bet you have some good stories.

Last edited:
One more thing... if you want to be a smart ass and be disrespectful to me that's fine. But don't you ever bring my wife into it!
Yes I saw your message pc farmer pc farmer and I totally agree with you. And I'm trying to be. But I will not tolerate that type of disrespect to my wife.
Quite honestly you can put a stop to it or I will bring it up to all the moderators. I try to be respectful to everyone but this is a bit much!

Ryan
I’m not sure how I disrespected you buddy but please accept my apologies. If you or the mods you discuss this with would like to discuss this more please feel free to send a pm. I personally felt I made a funny followed by a blessing on your family. Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:
Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky