• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Scallops, Fillets and NY Strips

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
Play nice boys.

Brokenhandle

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Sorry Brokenhandle Brokenhandle but I sent the last of the flowers to your wife. May your turkey be moist and your pants be stretchy blessings to you and your family.
One more thing... if you want to be a smart ass and be disrespectful to me that's fine. But don't you ever bring my wife into it!
Yes I saw your message pc farmer pc farmer and I totally agree with you. And I'm trying to be. But I will not tolerate that type of disrespect to my wife.
Quite honestly you can put a stop to it or I will bring it up to all the moderators. I try to be respectful to everyone but this is a bit much!

Ryan

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
The issue is everyone takes things to heart. Its the internet.
No one can joke anymore

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Three of my favorite foods. Beautiful job Peachy.
BTW, you can thank ME for the flowers. I've been driving semi's for 46 years now, so I'm quite familiar with that saying.
Gary

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Three of my favorite foods. Beautiful job Peachy.
BTW, you can thank ME for the flowers. I've been driving semi's for 46 years now, so I'm quite familiar with that saying.
Gary
Thanks for the flowers Gary.
Wow 46 years old bet you have some good stories.

Last edited:

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
One more thing... if you want to be a smart ass and be disrespectful to me that's fine. But don't you ever bring my wife into it!
Yes I saw your message pc farmer pc farmer and I totally agree with you. And I'm trying to be. But I will not tolerate that type of disrespect to my wife.
Quite honestly you can put a stop to it or I will bring it up to all the moderators. I try to be respectful to everyone but this is a bit much!

Ryan
I’m not sure how I disrespected you buddy but please accept my apologies. If you or the mods you discuss this with would like to discuss this more please feel free to send a pm. I personally felt I made a funny followed by a blessing on your family. Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited:

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Dang I'm late on this where was my invite. Now for sure no left overs.
Great job Peachey did you take a day off work to make this creation?

Warren

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
BTW, I forgot to mention......that is one of the best fire shots I've ever seen.
Gary

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.