Scallops, Fillets and NY Strips

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm on my way if there is anything left!
You are welcome anytime!
Lookin' good Peachy. You hit on the three most important food groups right there: bacon, scallops, and premium beef. Not gonna get much better than that.

Robert
Yup one of our favorite meals. Thanks for the flowers!
I agree with Robert! Looking darn good.
Jim
Thanks
Wow Peachy!
I bet those were good!
Especially the scallops, they look awesome!
Al
Thanks Al
Looks fantastic!
Thanks
Looks fantastic to me as well, peachey. I'll take a bite of each, please...:emoji_grin:

Charles
Just 1 bite? Lol!
Thanks
Wow!!! Great cook. That is my favorite grill. I use it over my webers most the time.
Thanks, the chargriller with the side firebox has put out a lot of dinners here
Nice........ :emoji_thumbsup: How much are you getting for scallops there. $20/lb. here and they are fresh and tasty.
Thanks, wife said the scallops were $24 a pound here. They were tasty.
Great job Peachy! It all looks delicious! We actually had scallops for the first time Friday night, but not bacon wrapped.
Congrats on the ride!

Ryan
Bacon wrapped scallops are my wife’s favorite food group. Lol. Try them sometime.
thanks for the flowers
Doesn’t get any better than that Peachey. Just dang, that looks delicious. Nice work.
Thank you
Forgot to say... nice fire pic!

Ryan
Thanks
OMG YUM! Making me hungry!
Thanks
That's one fine cook Peach, nice work! RAY
Thanks buddy
Oh yeah! Surf and turf is one of my Thanksgiving possibilities
Thanks, what times dinner?
Phenomenal cook Peachey, nice job man!
Thanks buddy!

Thanks for the compliment.

How do you fry yours in cast iron? Butter or something else?

1/2 butter and 1/2 olive oil.
IMG_7627.jpg

Sorry Brokenhandle Brokenhandle but I sent the last of the flowers to your wife. May your turkey be moist and your pants be stretchy blessings to you and your family.
Maybe next time I reply to one of your posts you'll just receive it in the spirit it was meant. I gave you a compliment but in return you respond with a sarcastic response. I'm sorry if you don't appreciate that.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky