Scallop Fra-Diavolo

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks Awesome, Richie!!
I love Scallops, but I have to eat them alone!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Richie...that looks REALLY good sir. I'd be all over a plate of that. Alas however,I cannot get Tracy into seafood unfortunately. Me on the other hand...OH YES!!

Robert
I have some relatives can't eat seafood so I understand, when you get a chance to have some enjoy it. Merry Christmas to you and your families
Thanks for the Likes
Richie

Awesome dude!
I have a pound of scallops in the freezer &this may be my New Year’s Eve appetizer! I have some shrimp & lobster in there too, so this may be an epic appetizer!
Thanks for the idea!
Al
Al Thank you Shrimp & Scallops would be nice. I don't think I could do Lobstah with them. Merry Christmas to you and your family Thanks for the Like
Richie

Looks great! I like the added cheese idea. Been awhile since I had good Fra Diavolo. Was in Wildwood NJ, some years ago. Was a mix of shell fish and Calamari...JJ

Very nice! I never thought about using scallops. But I do now! I would be all over a plate of that. Hmm. Tonight I'm on my own for dinner.....
Steve Thank you it was your post got me thinking about doing it with Scallops, seems like every 2 or 3 weeks 1 of the stores has a sale and I bought a lot LOL
Merry Christmas to you and your family also
Thanks for the Like
Richie

Looks great! I like the added cheese idea. Been awhile since I had good Fra Diavolo. Was in Wildwood NJ, some years ago. Was a mix of shell fish and Calamari...JJ
JJ Thank you we enjoyed with the cheese, next time I may try my Tomato / Basil with Brea
Merry Christmas to you and your family

Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky