SCALLOP CHOWDER Pic Heavy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Now I know why you moved north to be farther away from me so it would be harder to knock on your door. Great ideal could sure do away with some of that rib sticking chowder.

Warren
Warren Thank you you are pretty smart for an ole guy LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it.
Richie
Hope your vacation was good.

Outstanding!!!
Makes a Brother Proud !!
Nice Job, Richie!!
Like.

Bear
Brother I know you like Scallops this is the best chowder recipe for when you get them small ones.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Could be the reaper powder . That has great flavor when used at a safe level . LOL . I love that stuff .
Rich I may have to turn some of it into a spray to keep animals out of my garden.
Richie

Reactions: chopsaw
That soup looks wonderful Richie, Like! That'd even go well on a nice cold morning like it is here today, I'd have it for breakfast. RAY
Ray Thank you I will make this again for sure,going to keep an eye open for a sale on them medium Scallops.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Wow, that sure looks tasty. I've got some frozen Dover Sole ... I just might make this recipe with the fish in place of scallops. (I love me some scallops ... but I live in a highly infected area, and am trying to utilize everything I've got in the freezer so I don't have to go shopping)

Great post!
Please stay safe I would imagine that would work well in this recipe,good luck let us know how it worked.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That's a comforting bowl if I ever saw one, could definitely use it today.

Like!
Joe Thank you we enjoyed it again last night and it is soup weather here raining .Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That chowder looks delicious! Great job!
Steve Thank you we enjoyed it wife gave another OMG that chowder was great,yesterday afternoon.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Gosh that looks delicious Richie!
I applaud you for staying home for & using what you have.
We are doing the same.
Al

Gosh that looks delicious Richie!
I applaud you for staying home for & using what you have.
We are doing the same.
Al
Al Thank you! You and Judy stay safe I miss getting fresh produce but I will do with what we have,did without for years so this will pass.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky