Saying Grace...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Gonna Smoke

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 19, 2018
South Carolina
Some of our grands saying Grace before supper...
1177549495.jpg

That's our youngest in the middle, she's 3...

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Love that Charles

That's awesome. At least you weren't in Rodney Dangerfield's family where they prayed after they ate!

Every night we pray over our meal. Always have. In the event that things are busy and we just fill plates and eat, my boys, both, will sit down and give thanks by themselves. It’s beautiful. Always be thankful.

Very nice Charles!

Ryan
Thank you, guys. It has been said that it takes a village to raise a child and we definitely have a village here, or zoo as I call it 🤣, wouldn't want it any other way...:emoji_grinning:

Some of our grands saying Grace before supper...
View attachment 659611
That's our youngest in the middle, she's 3...

Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Nice, I wish more people were putting their faith in something other than money, being self-serving and communism. Sweet pic thanks for sharing.

Reactions: JLeonard
That is just nothing short of amazing Charles. Congrats to you and yours for keeping family values alive.

Robert

Very important to teach the children. Warms my heart to see this. Thanks Charles for posting.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky